Just type and press 'enter'

Injured in a public place

If you have suffered an injury in a public place, such as a shopping centre, car park, supermarket, council property or block of units, you may be eligible to claim for compensation.

Where the injury is a result of negligence on the part of the shopping centre owner or manager, the council or a body corporate, our experts in Public Liability insurance are here to help.

Our experienced, friendly and approachable lawyers can firstly provide you with advice on whether or not you are eligible to make a claim, and then help you lodge the claim and obtain the maximum entitlement possible.

At Trewin Norman, your first consultation is free and at no obligation. Legal fees are not payable up-front, and are only payable upon successful settlement of your claim.

  • $0




  • Pain and suffering or loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of income or time off work due to your accident- related injuries
  • Medical and treatment expenses
  • Travel expenses to and from treatment or other injury-related appointments
  • Home help – if you have required assistance personally or around the home and garden, or travelling to and from medical or other injury- related appointments

Call one of our public liability lawyers now on (08) 9240 7722

ENQUIRE TODAY Dotted Arrow Down

08 9240 7722

TESTIMONIALS Dotted Arrow Down

β€œTo all the staff at Trewin Norman and Co, a big Thank You for all the help leading towards my very successful settlement. Words cannot explain how wonderful it is to finally be in a position to receive settlement for my injuries. Life in the future may be a little more exciting now. My sincere thanks.” L.P.

Bubble Tip Read more